on using the Spreadshirt Designer! (please
refer to the illustration below)
1. Choose a
product from the "Products" tab.
2. Choose a design from the "Designs"
tab. (*please see #7)
3. Enter custom text if desired. Text is
entirely optional (and is also an additional charge).
4. Choose product color. Most products are
available in multiple colors.
5. When a design is selected, the tools in
the gray box in the bottom left corner allow you to edit your
design (size, centering, etc.). The design can also be dragged
and sized manually on the shirt.
6. When using a flex/flock design or text,
you can choose the colors by clicking the appropriate colored
box. Change designs with multiple colors by clicking the number
for that section, then choose the color.
7. (not shown) Sometimes a design will be
grayed out in the design tab. That means that the print type
used is unavailable for the product you have picked or the
design is too big (occurs with some smaller products). Some
designs are not compatible with certain products.
Above all, have
fun! The confomat is a great tool to play with!
Please email me with any questions:
sarah [at] insanart.com